Pack of 10 matt metallic red pull bows.
Once pulled the final bow measures approximately 15cm diameter and consists of 20 loops producing a lovely shaped rose bow.
Each bow is individually wrapped and made from 50mm wide quality polypropylene ribbon with a reinforcing tab between each loop.
Perfect for gift baskets, flower bouquets, party decorations, wedding cars and church pews.
Looking for a smaller size? They are also available in 32mm wide ribbon with the final bow measuring approximately 11cm diameter with 18 loops.
How do you make a pull bow?
These pull bows come flat and are easy to make. Please refer to the image for a visual guide or follow the steps below:
- Simply find the two inner pieces of curling ribbon within the tails of the bow.
- Hold these with your thumb and forefinger and gently start pulling them towards yourself whilst pushing the rest of the ribbon/bow away. You will see the bow starting to form.
- Once completely pulled and you are happy with the shape, you can tie a knot with the curling ribbon to hold it all in place.
- You can then tie or wrap the ribbon to your item and cut off any excess.
- Don't forget to curl the ribbon for that extra special touch!