Give your big Christmas gift the wow factor with a triple-layered, multi-coloured pull bow.
Each bow consists of 3 co-ordinating shades of metallic red, green and glitter gold ribbon with a soft satin sheen.
It measures approximately 25cm diameter when ready to use. Made using 50mm wide ribbon, each bow has 42 loops, 6 tails and also comes with 6 metres of matching red ribbon.
Perfect for big gifts such as a car, bike, pram, trampoline or a new home door. Ideal for party decorations, wedding cars and church pews.
How do you make a pull bow?
These pull bows come flat and are easy to make. Please refer to the image for a visual guide or follow the steps below:
- Simply find the two inner pieces of curling ribbon within the tails of the bow.
- Hold these with your thumb and forefinger and gently start pulling them towards yourself whilst pushing the rest of the ribbon/bow away. You will see the bow starting to form.
- Once completely pulled and you are happy with the shape, you can tie a knot with the curling ribbon to hold it all in place.
- Fan out the loops of ribbon to make it as full as possible.
- You can then tie or wrap the ribbon to your item and cut off any excess.
- Don't forget to curl the ribbon for that extra special touch!